Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - WhyMan

#1
Hello, Stef:

I enjoy the game, thanks for making it. My username is the same as my forum username.

1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
    I usually have readily available online access, so it is not important to me.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
   I play exclusively with bots. Anything to change them up would be great.
3. A strong bot.
  I play exclusively with bots. Anything to change them up would be great.
4. Options for timed games
  Timed games stress me out, so no.
5. Options for undo settings
   They seem fine the way they are.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
   Sounds neat, but I would not likely use it.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
   I might actually play other people with this option.
8. More translations (to what language?)
   Sadly, I only read English. Pig Latin?
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
   After playing a lot of consecutive games, it would be nice if I could speed up the animations to blast through the games faster. I typically use the logs to see what the other players did on their turns if I need to know.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
   Sure
10. Option to hide the log
  I read the log during a game a lot, so no.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
   I would be excited for a good cellphone optimization.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
   I would be excited for a good cellphone optimization.
13. Downloadable game logs
   I am ambivalent to the logs once the game is done.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
   I do not typically play with people, but on another online game I played, the other players could vote out a missing player. Once they got voted out a 2 minute timer would start, and if the player didn't make a play during that time, they got booted.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
   I don't need it, but I could see its value.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
   Something not too elaborate would be nice.

Cheers