Thanks for the offer. I find it generous and didn't expect it.
My user name is Pyas. I play casually, only against bots or very close friends, and only when at home on my own computer. Here is my input.
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I don't need to play offline, but would love the "campaigns".
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Yes, please, that would be nice.
3. A strong bot.
That would be even nicer!
4. Options for timed games
Not interesting for me.
5. Options for undo settings
Not really important for me.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Not relevant to me at present, but might very well be in the future. I like the idea.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes, that would be good.
8. More translations (to what language?)
Not relevant to me.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Yes, please. It's often hard to follow what's happening without consulting the log. This was one of our major issues when switching from the old provider.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Oh yes, that too!
10. Option to hide the log
Not necessarily, but perhaps if it's needed to make more parts of the board easily visible.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Not relevant to me.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Not relevant to me.
13. Downloadable game logs
Not interesting for me.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Not interesting for me.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Not interesting for me, but it's a good idea.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Not interesting for me, but it's a good idea.
Other input: We'd love to be able to turn off the score counter, so it will be more like an IRL game where everyone is responsible for keeping track as they prefer. Perhaps this is already possible, but I haven't found out how.
Also, the background artwork isn't really needed. Sometimes it just confuses play and makes it harder to see the cards.
That's about all I can think of, for now. Thanks again for the offer, and for all your work.
