Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - FreddaFromBelow

#1
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I liked the campaign on the old MP site. But it does not need to be offline.

2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
I don't play against bots that much, but I suppose different diffucult levels would be useful for the campaign mode.

3. A strong bot.
No need for me. I prefer playing against humans

4. Options for timed games
Time limit would be useful when playing and being in a hurry. You need to include sound notifications when time is about to run out.

5. Options for undo settings
Sure. Sometimes you want to back your entire hand, some time just one move.

6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Yes, if they are fast and smooth to join and finish.

7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Yes. I want to search for a username or from my friend list and send invites.

8. More translations (to what language?)
My native language is swedish, but english is fine.

9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
No need

10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
I don't have concrete idea but sometimes it would be smoother with cards as buttons than checking the log for everything.

10. Option to hide the log
I have problem when playing on my Samsung Tab to switch between the log and view the trash. And to write in the log without the game showing me the keyboard the following clicks. If a hide function can optimate for mobile devices this would be useful.

11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes! I play frequently on my Samsung tabs browser and it is not optimized. A small mobile device is almost impossible to play on today. I would pay for a app.

12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
No need for me

13. Downloadable game logs
Nice to have but no big need.

14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Players I've met is usually nice.

15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
I know how to play Dominion. :) But you could make easy campaign modes to learn new players and introduce new cards.

16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
No need, just make an easy interface and there is no need for a tutorial.

My username: FreddaFromBelow