Ken Zapanta is my user name.
I log in to play Dominion (in its two owners) when I have a few minutes to chill or waste. I don't have the time to stay on for hours and chat and wait for online players bad sportsmanship.
I play bots. That's what I use the site for and it is fun. I hope the offline (bot) does get finalized. I will definitely use it and if the bots can have different styles and levels that would be great, tied to a long term goal.
I bought and rolled fwd the full set at the time.
The current pricing for sets does not motivate me to buy. If it was better priced or lower priced for offline, then I would purchase.
Cheers
Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots YES, YES YES
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles YES, GREAT IDEA
3. A strong bot. YES
4. Options for timed games THAT WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE ME PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER USERS. I DIDN'T LIKE PLAYERS HAVING BAD SPORTSMANSHIP WHEN THEY ARE LOOSING AND JUST WASTING EVERY OTHER PLAYERS TIME WITH STALLING!!
5. Options for undo settings. FOR LEARNING MODE YES. AGAINST BOTS, I LIKE THE CURRENT ALLOWANCE (UNDO PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY DUE TO INCORRECT PUSH OF A BUTTON), ONLINE, HUMM... I THINK BEFORE THE NEXT ACTION HAS BEEN DONE OR PLAYER
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. I WOULD PARCIPATE IF THE MODERATION OF UNSPORSTMANLIKE PLAYERS ARE BETTER CONTROLLED
7. Option to invite specific players to your table YES
8. More translations (to what language?) MINE IS REPRESENTED SO NO NEED FOR ME
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... NOT A NECESSITY FOR ME
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... YES
10. Option to hide the log ISNT THERE ONE ALREADY, OR MINIMIZED?
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) YES, YES YES
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
13. Downloadable game logs NO NEED
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) YES, YES YES, THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME NOT PLAY ONLINE. PERIOD
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion THAT WOULD HELP GROW THE GAME ONLINE AND OFFLINE. AN EASY GO TO LINK.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. YES
I log in to play Dominion (in its two owners) when I have a few minutes to chill or waste. I don't have the time to stay on for hours and chat and wait for online players bad sportsmanship.
I play bots. That's what I use the site for and it is fun. I hope the offline (bot) does get finalized. I will definitely use it and if the bots can have different styles and levels that would be great, tied to a long term goal.
I bought and rolled fwd the full set at the time.
The current pricing for sets does not motivate me to buy. If it was better priced or lower priced for offline, then I would purchase.
Cheers
Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots YES, YES YES
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles YES, GREAT IDEA
3. A strong bot. YES
4. Options for timed games THAT WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE ME PLAY ONLINE WITH OTHER USERS. I DIDN'T LIKE PLAYERS HAVING BAD SPORTSMANSHIP WHEN THEY ARE LOOSING AND JUST WASTING EVERY OTHER PLAYERS TIME WITH STALLING!!
5. Options for undo settings. FOR LEARNING MODE YES. AGAINST BOTS, I LIKE THE CURRENT ALLOWANCE (UNDO PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY DUE TO INCORRECT PUSH OF A BUTTON), ONLINE, HUMM... I THINK BEFORE THE NEXT ACTION HAS BEEN DONE OR PLAYER
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. I WOULD PARCIPATE IF THE MODERATION OF UNSPORSTMANLIKE PLAYERS ARE BETTER CONTROLLED
7. Option to invite specific players to your table YES
8. More translations (to what language?) MINE IS REPRESENTED SO NO NEED FOR ME
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... NOT A NECESSITY FOR ME
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... YES
10. Option to hide the log ISNT THERE ONE ALREADY, OR MINIMIZED?
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) YES, YES YES
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
13. Downloadable game logs NO NEED
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) YES, YES YES, THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME NOT PLAY ONLINE. PERIOD
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion THAT WOULD HELP GROW THE GAME ONLINE AND OFFLINE. AN EASY GO TO LINK.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. YES
