1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I was never really into the campaigns on the old version, but I would definitely try them if they were implemented. I am mostly happy just playing online so would probably not need/use an offline client.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
This would be interesting to play against and it might help for learning how certain strategies work against certain behaviors. However, to be useful the bots would have to be really good and perhaps just playing against humans would be more efficient.
3. A strong bot.
This would be really cool but not something I think I need. I am happy playing against other humans, but this might be more of a priority for higher level players than myself.
4. Options for timed games
Speed Dominion sounds fun! Although I feel like there are definitely times when taking your time is required, so it may not add much to the game. I guess I would be most interested in trying it in multiplayer games.
5. Options for undo settings
The undo feature is great how it is. I do not have any settings in mind that I think would improve it.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
This would be really great! I definitely would use this capability.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Definitely would be helpful! It is kind of annoying to have to create a table, sometimes randos join, etc...
8. More translations (to what language?)
I don't need this.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I am happy with the animations as is, I probably wouldn't notice if they changed!
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Definitely for split piles. I always have to check elsewhere to remember what is on the bottom. I also appreciate the newish feature with Bridge Troll, Haunted Woods, etc. The Archive/Crypt contents would be fantastic as well.
11. Option to hide the log
I wouldn't use it.
12. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
This would be really cool! But I probably wouldn't use it unless there was a decent AI/single player. If I have long enough to play a full game all at once, I would just get my computer anyway. There would also be an opportunity here for daily challenge type things, like one kingdom and a bot everyone could play on against a leader board or something like that.
13. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I don't have one.
14. Downloadable game logs
Yes! This would be great, especially if they were formatted nicely.
15. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I haven't had any problems.
16. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
I think that this would be a great idea, as learning how to play without physical cards can be tough (as I learned after isotropic first went offline and I tried to learn Innovation...). It would definitely make just jumping in to the online version way more accessible to new players.
17. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
If there is already a tutorial, it would only make sense to also include information on the online interface. Coming from the physical game to the online version was pretty self explanatory, but as things continue to become more and more complicated, maybe a quick tutorial or even a well organized reference would be helpful.
Thanks!
My username is sillle14
I was never really into the campaigns on the old version, but I would definitely try them if they were implemented. I am mostly happy just playing online so would probably not need/use an offline client.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
This would be interesting to play against and it might help for learning how certain strategies work against certain behaviors. However, to be useful the bots would have to be really good and perhaps just playing against humans would be more efficient.
3. A strong bot.
This would be really cool but not something I think I need. I am happy playing against other humans, but this might be more of a priority for higher level players than myself.
4. Options for timed games
Speed Dominion sounds fun! Although I feel like there are definitely times when taking your time is required, so it may not add much to the game. I guess I would be most interested in trying it in multiplayer games.
5. Options for undo settings
The undo feature is great how it is. I do not have any settings in mind that I think would improve it.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
This would be really great! I definitely would use this capability.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Definitely would be helpful! It is kind of annoying to have to create a table, sometimes randos join, etc...
8. More translations (to what language?)
I don't need this.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
I am happy with the animations as is, I probably wouldn't notice if they changed!
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Definitely for split piles. I always have to check elsewhere to remember what is on the bottom. I also appreciate the newish feature with Bridge Troll, Haunted Woods, etc. The Archive/Crypt contents would be fantastic as well.
11. Option to hide the log
I wouldn't use it.
12. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
This would be really cool! But I probably wouldn't use it unless there was a decent AI/single player. If I have long enough to play a full game all at once, I would just get my computer anyway. There would also be an opportunity here for daily challenge type things, like one kingdom and a bot everyone could play on against a leader board or something like that.
13. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
I don't have one.
14. Downloadable game logs
Yes! This would be great, especially if they were formatted nicely.
15. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I haven't had any problems.
16. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
I think that this would be a great idea, as learning how to play without physical cards can be tough (as I learned after isotropic first went offline and I tried to learn Innovation...). It would definitely make just jumping in to the online version way more accessible to new players.
17. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
If there is already a tutorial, it would only make sense to also include information on the online interface. Coming from the physical game to the online version was pretty self explanatory, but as things continue to become more and more complicated, maybe a quick tutorial or even a well organized reference would be helpful.
Thanks!
My username is sillle14
