1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I could imagine myself using this in a situation without internet access with time to kill, but not something I would use regularly.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
I'm not sure exactly what this means. It would be helpful if bots didn't always use the same strategy. Having different styles up come at random would be great.
3. A strong bot.
Yes. Having a challenging bot would be a big improvement.
4. Options for timed games
Could be fun.
5. Options for undo settings
Might be nice, not necessary.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Yes, this would be fun.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
I always do random matching, so I probably wouldn't use this.
8. More translations (to what language?)
N/A
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Nice, not necessary.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
This would be helpful to have.
10. Option to hide the log
I wouldn't use it
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Don't have an android
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes! Would love an iPhone app! (And iPad)
13. Downloadable game logs
I would not use this feature.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Hasn't been an issue for me.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Yes, important for new players. Makes it easier to suggest to friends.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Could be nice, but it's pretty user-friendly
I could imagine myself using this in a situation without internet access with time to kill, but not something I would use regularly.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
I'm not sure exactly what this means. It would be helpful if bots didn't always use the same strategy. Having different styles up come at random would be great.
3. A strong bot.
Yes. Having a challenging bot would be a big improvement.
4. Options for timed games
Could be fun.
5. Options for undo settings
Might be nice, not necessary.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Yes, this would be fun.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
I always do random matching, so I probably wouldn't use this.
8. More translations (to what language?)
N/A
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Nice, not necessary.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
This would be helpful to have.
10. Option to hide the log
I wouldn't use it
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Don't have an android
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes! Would love an iPhone app! (And iPad)
13. Downloadable game logs
I would not use this feature.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Hasn't been an issue for me.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
Yes, important for new players. Makes it easier to suggest to friends.
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Could be nice, but it's pretty user-friendly
