My username on dominion.games is jmore
Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
--I have no interest in campaigns, I prefer to play against humens
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
--I have no interest in bots
3. A strong bot.
--I have no interest in bots
4. Options for timed games
--The current timing systems is not ideal. I recommend an increment clock (such as the one suggested by Bobby Fischer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_clock#Timing_methods)
5. Options for undo settings
--The current undo is fine.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
--I am very interested in ranked tournaments with timed best of 3 game matches. Ideally single elimination starting with 8 or so players. In addition to private tournaments, a constantly open public queue would be nice. Ideally this would come with some prize incentive. Possibly a tournament series where you earn entry into big monthly/annual tournaments.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
--No interest.
8. More translations (to what language?)
--No interest.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
--The current animations are nice, prioritize speed/ease of play.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, .
--This is needed, I always have to google the split piles.
10. Option to hide the log
--Would be nice but not high priority.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
--only if its easily playable, MF version for iphone was impossible to play on a smart phone
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
--same as above.
13. Downloadable game logs
--Nice, but not a high level of interest.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
--Slow players would be solved by a good clock system. (Increment chess clock)
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
--No interest
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
--No interest
Thanks for all of your work on the game!
Josh Morris
Here are some features we have on our wishlist; please let me know if you would appreciate/use them:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
--I have no interest in campaigns, I prefer to play against humens
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
--I have no interest in bots
3. A strong bot.
--I have no interest in bots
4. Options for timed games
--The current timing systems is not ideal. I recommend an increment clock (such as the one suggested by Bobby Fischer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_clock#Timing_methods)
5. Options for undo settings
--The current undo is fine.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
--I am very interested in ranked tournaments with timed best of 3 game matches. Ideally single elimination starting with 8 or so players. In addition to private tournaments, a constantly open public queue would be nice. Ideally this would come with some prize incentive. Possibly a tournament series where you earn entry into big monthly/annual tournaments.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
--No interest.
8. More translations (to what language?)
--No interest.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
--The current animations are nice, prioritize speed/ease of play.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, .
--This is needed, I always have to google the split piles.
10. Option to hide the log
--Would be nice but not high priority.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
--only if its easily playable, MF version for iphone was impossible to play on a smart phone
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
--same as above.
13. Downloadable game logs
--Nice, but not a high level of interest.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
--Slow players would be solved by a good clock system. (Increment chess clock)
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
--No interest
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
--No interest
Thanks for all of your work on the game!
Josh Morris
