Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - The Hound

#1
General Discussion / Re: Offensive Language in Chat
21 March 2018, 09:07:43 PM
Quote from: jsh on 21 March 2018, 08:27:00 PM
Quote from: The Hound on 21 March 2018, 07:42:37 PM
Hi, I want to report user Melkor, he said he hoped my kids die of Aids just starting the game and then slowplayed for 45 minutes to finally quit. That behaviour is unacceptable and deserves punishment. Thanks.

Please resign and use the blacklist feature instead of playing out these kinds of games. Thanks.

Resigning is what he wanted, I can't give him or nobody that satisfaction.
#2
General Discussion / Re: Offensive Language in Chat
21 March 2018, 07:42:37 PM
Hi, I want to report user Melkor, he said he hoped my kids die of Aids just starting the game and then slowplayed for 45 minutes to finally quit. That behaviour is unacceptable and deserves punishment. Thanks.