Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - TomAtrus

#1
General Discussion / Re: slow play
03 April 2019, 04:21:25 PM
I really appreciate the response. Thank you for the explanation.
#2
General Discussion / Re: slow play
03 April 2019, 03:32:14 PM
Same thing for me. Diaw is a slow playing master. Here's what I don't understand. Can't an administrator go in and manually remove this player? You have a complaint from Moyen from two days ago and you haven't removed them yet. Can you explain to me why, when someone has taken the time to bring it up, the admin doesn't do something about it right away? The fact that Diaw is still around doesn't give your users confidence that a slow player will actually be banned.

I do admit that this is a very infrequent occurrence, but I do believe it should be addressed with a little more seriousness from admin.