Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - iluvballer

#1
Support / Re: Unable to get past login page
01 April 2020, 06:20:41 PM
Working again! Thanks!
#2
Support / Re: Unable to get past login page
01 April 2020, 11:13:53 AM
Sounds good! I will let you know if the problem persists for couple more days.
#3
Support / Unable to get past login page
01 April 2020, 12:35:11 AM
Hi - I get a message saying that server connection was closed or could not be established when I try to reach dominion.games. I have tried this on multiple browsers and have not been successful. I was able to reach this link through my phone and it has previously been working on my computer till yesterday.