Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mstr Matt

#1
General Discussion / Re: Manually Shuffle Deck?!
27 April 2020, 03:21:46 PM
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification.

I think what threw me off was the wiki page on shuffling. Under the strategy section they talk about shuffling at strategic times. I went back through my second edition rule book and found nothing on the matter.

http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Reshuffle

We just discovered this online version a few days ago, and it's been really cool so far! There's been a few things like this, that we've learned we've been doing incorrectly!  :o
Thanks for the help!

Matt-
#2
General Discussion / Manually Shuffle Deck?!
27 April 2020, 03:43:31 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to shuffle my discard pile. From what I understand, the second edition changed the rules from only shuffling when you had to and allows you to shuffle strategically at any point. Am I missing something or is this just not available?

Love being able to play online!

Thanks-