Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - coleman07

#1
Interface Issues / Re: Kingdom has too many cards.
05 April 2022, 12:11:18 AM
Thank you - would you announce the fix in this thread?
#2
Interface Issues / Re: Kingdom has too many cards.
01 April 2022, 11:49:23 PM
I have included screenshots. Here you have a game of Prosperity where I want to have an Event, Landmark, Project and Way. I can click until the cows come home and never get to a working screen. Here is something else I discovered while playing with this. I would like to play with 4 Landscapes like we had before Allies.
#3
Interface Issues / Re: Kingdom has too many cards.
26 March 2022, 07:50:39 AM
We enjoy having one Project, one Event, one Way and one Landmark and have been doing so successfully for several years. Why am I getting the Kingdom has too many cards error when not playing Allies? From now on do we need an Ally card in play for any non Allies game if we want to play with more than 2 of these landscape cards? This seems like something the system should allow as it has in the past.