Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ubis

#1
Support / Re: Known interface problems
28 January 2021, 03:15:55 PM
Thank you for the response. Attached are some screenshots. Note that this is my work computer so I wonder if there is something blocking it. Appreciate your help.

#2
Support / Re: Known interface problems
27 January 2021, 10:49:13 PM
Hello. I just created a profile on this forum. I am trying to get some help to figure out how to play Dominion on dominion.games. I have tried in both IE and Chrome to launch the program. On each browser, I get the message "Server connection was closed or could not be established." Any instructions you can provide to help me to play would be much appreciated.