Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - IndyTheJones

#1
Support / Re: Game Result History
28 January 2021, 11:32:34 PM
Hi Ingix,

This is helpful, thank you! We were playing a multiplayer non-rated game so it looks like the bot isn't able to help (tried using a few of the usernames but no luck). I think I do have the ID number of the game though: #65668172. How would I be able to search for this game's results?
#2
Support / Game Result History
28 January 2021, 07:39:23 AM
Hello,

For starters, I've been loving this version of Dominion. A few friends and I have a weekly routine where we get together over Discord and play a few games to stay in touch (we even have our own leaderboard). Very much a part of our lives now!

We encountered an error just now where the end of a game occurred (no more Provinces were left), but we were all logged out. The ending score didn't show up and we don't know who won! Is there a way to check game history, even if it just the points each player earned in a game? If not, would that be a feature that would be possible for addition in the future? :)

All the best from a longtime Gold subscriber!