Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - fel

#1
Support / Re: Dominion Online down?
18 December 2021, 07:58:23 PM
Quote from: Ingix on 18 December 2021, 11:27:19 AM
If matching takes long, the common reasons are:

1) You are excluding two-player rated matches from the search (the vastly most popular option), or
2) you have "Extra Menagerie" only as "Yes" (most players at this point are familiar with Menagerie), or
3) you had a subscription that is now expired (free players that want to play with expansions were matched to you when you had a subscription, but now they are not).

If it isn't any of the above, please post (or direct message me) a screenshot of your automatch screen, so I can take a look.
It was the subscription, thanks!
#2
Support / Re: Dominion Online down?
18 December 2021, 03:06:23 AM
I also can rarely find a game now. It seems to take forever to match, I usually give up after a few minutes. When I do match, it tends to be someone almost exactly my same rank, so I wonder if something is wrong with the matchmaking system.