Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Moneymodel

#1
Support / Re: Cannot get membership
27 January 2024, 10:27:43 PM
So I was able to do this with my Chase card. I didn't really want to; I wanted to use my Varo card. But I have the subscription now, at least.
#2
Support / Re: Cannot get membership
21 January 2024, 06:02:11 PM
I have information for one card by looking at its transactions on its own site.

PayPal error: Merchant not in Network or No Purse Exists

Card direct payment error: Transaction not permitted in this country

This is a card with a fixed balance, and I don't have enough money on it anymore to use it for this. But hopefully these errors are helpful more broadly.

To be fair, I see these errors with this card with other merchants as well. But it's the other card, my standard debit card, that has me more concerned, because I don't have issues elsewhere with it.
#3
Support / Re: Cannot get membership
20 January 2024, 09:16:07 PM
Hey Ingix, any updates on this?
#4
Support / Cannot get membership
09 January 2024, 05:27:01 AM
Hello. I have the same issue as the post on October 5th with the same subject as above:

"I have now tried two different browsers on my PC, plus on my phone.  I have tried two different methods of payment: credit card and PayPal.  Still, I cannot seem to purchase a membership.  It keeps returning to the payment screen.  I have had a membership in the past with no issues.  And, yes, I have money in PayPal and my credit card is fine.  Thanks for the help!"

The only difference with my situation is that I have not had a membership in the past, at least not with this version of the client.