Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PrestonyStark

#1
Support / "Server Connection" Problems
26 January 2024, 04:50:07 PM
I have played for years with no issues. However, for the last couple weeks my gameplay keeps freezing up and I get a red notification in the chat that reads "Warning: Server Connection Lost". I have to reload the page several times a game and it seems to be getting worse. It is not my internet connection. I have tested all other internet functions and access on my computer in the moment I'm experiencing the issue and I have not have any connectivity issues elsewhere. It has gotten bad enough that I cant get through a game. Has anyone experienced this and can explain why this is happening now or how to fix it?