Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MiMave

#1
Support / Re: The site looks weird now.
12 February 2025, 08:48:11 PM
In Safari on Mac OS, there is clearly a rendering/CSS issue. Maybe a recent change to code on the server side is now mis-identifying Safari on Mac as Safari on iOS and giving a mobile view that doesn't render properly?

This works just fine on the same machine on any Chromium based browser.
#2
Support / The site looks weird now.
11 February 2025, 11:28:16 PM
I can't really log in, and when I finally can, I just see buggy snippets of game info.  Strange.  What's going on?
#3
Other Bugs / Resign Window Appeared Unprompted
10 November 2024, 02:22:46 AM
Game#153690234 - second game in a row where it said I resigned, but I did not.  LCB_RAT_CRUMB says it did not say that on his screen. 

But then it resigned on me. I have a screen shot.