Opponent rating not showing

Previous topic - Next topic

jkommelb

In the game log, the opponent's rating isn't showing.  It does say it's a rated game.


Ingix

That's by design. Since a few weeks players have profile pictures, which you can reach even during the game by clicking on their name. They contain the player's rating, among other things.

This allows you to get the info if you want to, but you you aren't "forced" to look at it when you look into the log for some reason. Some players get anxious if they see a much higher or lower rating than their own for their opponent.

jkommelb

Thanks, that's actually a great design choice; just wasn't aware it happened!

artsfols

So that's what happened. I have been looking everywhere for the setting that would control this "feature". 

"Some players get anxious if they see a much higher or lower rating than their own for their opponent. "

Isn't that within their control though? 

I will try your suggestion though.  No, I don't like it. I don't want all that history, just the rating.
Can you not make this a setting?  Default to OFF if you feel that is better?