Game doesn't "end" vs Lord Rat

Previous topic - Next topic

jkommelb

In my last few games against Lord Rat, when I complete a game ending turn, it doesn't "end" the game; instead it says "you may resolve an effect" and just sits there.  Most recent game 149276599

Megas_Droungarios

I'm having the same problem since the latest update.  The only way to get out is to reload the page.

Dwedit

Getting no ending to games against Rattington after winning.

Ingix

Is that for every game, or some games? I'm not sure what exactly happens when you play a bot game crossing the full hour (when the servers switch), I'll try it next time.

Dwedit

Just saw it happen again, it was after switching from a resigning human to continue the game, and not during the hourly transition between reboots.

Ingix

Thanks for the tip, I'll check that!

TheSeal

Let me add a "me too" to this thread. It started happening with the update that gave us the newest cards. When a player resigns, I usually like to finish the game. I do and then it just hangs with the message "Waiting for Lord Rattington". I have to reload my browser. None of the other buttons work. I'm then taken to the log-in screen rather than back to Automatch. I am using the latest version of Firefox.

TheSeal

TheSeal

Clearly I should have reported this sooner rather than hoping it would fix itself. I have checked the "Known Issues" list. I will keep checking back here every time it freezes at the end of a game with Lord Rattington and letting you know if froze again which it just did. Given there are not a lot of people jumping on this thread, it suggests that either many people do not "Continue with bots" after their opponent resigns or there is something about my setup that is causing the problem. As I said in my first post on this thread, I am using the current version of Firefox, 130.0. My ad blocker is disabled for the dominion.games domain. Someone please help.

TheSeal

Chalk up another freeze with the bot replacing a resigned opponent.

Megas_Droungarios

This seems to be an issue only with Lord R replacing a human opponent.  Requested bot games end normally.  Maybe that will help with debugging this.

TheSeal

Add another. I realized giving the game number may help 150878404

TheSeal

fp

Ditto. 150932463 was a game I continued from a HvH game after a player resigned.