Bias selection towards particular sets.

Previous topic - Next topic

dysgraphicprogrammer

I want to play a lot of games with the new Nocturne cards. I played several auto-match games and only got a couple with 1 Nocturne card. You can't really experience the new set that way.

I then set up an all Nocturne game on a manual table. It was interesting but not quite what I wanted either. I will never see cross-set combos that way. Also I had to wait much longer for a second payer.

I would like an easy way to guarantee 4-6 random cards of a chosen set, and fill out the rest with random cards from all other sets.

markus

One thing you can do is select Nocturne and some other set only using "Select Kingdom Cards" under the advanced table options. You can also copy paste Kingdom cards there and the remaining cards will be filled randomly.
In this document, there are randomly generated selections of 5 cards from Nocturne: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT_KsgnI2-Fbf1z87YugvawyHxPvD2gDm-2Odty0xArFtYSKgLGJGmUnDUO1y12n9P4JeN3CuSCZ2SS/pubhtml

Both approaches still have the problem that you need to find someone to play with at your table.

SamE

In case you want it, I've updated the Google Sheets link markus shared to allow you to pick anywhere from 3 to 9 Nocturne cards.