language setting

Previous topic - Next topic

xXMaikeXx

Hey guys,
It often happens to me that after logging in I realize that I would  have had to change the language before.
Is there a possivility to change the language afterwards or, what would be even better, that the language is rememberd for the user and automativally selected when logging in?

If not, see this as feedback for improvements ;)

Best regards
Maike

Ingix

AFAIK the language is remembered in the browser you play. That works for me OK on Windows/Firefox.

Are you by chance using private/incognito mode or have otherwise restricted cookies?

xXMaikeXx

Oh, yeah, I wasn't thinking about the cookies at all. I delete them when I close my browser. Would still be cool if you could change the language again after logging in.
But thanks for the explanation.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: xXMaikeXx on 23 September 2019, 02:07:25 PM
Oh, yeah, I wasn't thinking about the cookies at all. I delete them when I close my browser. Would still be cool if you could change the language again after logging in.
But thanks for the explanation.

If you find yourself in the middle of a game with the wrong language, you should be able to type, e.g., https://dominion.games/?lang=en into your browser and reconnect with the desired language while not disturbing the game state.