"Server Connection was closed or could not be established"

Previous topic - Next topic

kumarpr227

When I try and use my old login info I get this message.

When I try to sign up a new account i get stuck in a never ending "signing you up..."

I am located in China and was able to access the 2016 client with or with out a vpn.

With out a vpn the web site doesn't load for me.

With vpn on I get these error messages.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

MVoltaire

I have the same problem on my work computer (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=609.0). Somebody suggested that there is  problem with the proxy. I guess you might have the same problem with VPN.

Kirian

Well, I'm having the same thing now without a proxy of any sort.  But it's just this most recent time I've tried to log on.

yed

Maybe we see this message also when the version is upgraded?

wolfcheese

Quote from: kumarpr227 on 02 January 2017, 10:33:19 AM
When I try and use my old login info I get this message.

When I try to sign up a new account i get stuck in a never ending "signing you up..."

I am located in China and was able to access the 2016 client with or with out a vpn.

I had this problem too - turns out you can't use your old login info to log into this new site. It has to be imported first, which basically becomes a new login. You have to use the SECOND link in the email (not the first one) where it says "we ask you to sign up using this link".

Kimberly

i cant log in either. i have verified my email and did all the right things. is this a bug they are trying to work out? i have tried in chrome and explorer and both give same error code. please help!!

Server connection was closed or cannot be established
If you are behind a firewall, make sure to open the ports we use (4248, 4250, 4253, 4255)

HOW DO I OPEN THE FIREWALL PORTS??

Watno

Do you know what Firewall your using. It should be somewhere in its settings.