Royal Carriage + Nobles Ending Turn

Previous topic - Next topic

0rpheon

I don't know how to find game number and server. Let me know and I'll get the information.

I would play nobles, then call royal carriage on it, execute my additional nobles play, then the problem started. If there were more royal carriages that I could call, there would be no way of doing anything other than calling royal carriage. No option to stop reacting, no option to play cards from my hand. Then after calling all royal carriages I would be abruptly transitioned to my buy phase with 0 actions even if I had 2 actions before playing the nobles.

markus

The game number is on top of the log or also in chat. If it was a rated 2-player game, you can find it also by clicking the row here: http://dominion.lauxnet.com/scavenger/?user=0rpheon

markus

It seems that it was game 8590946. I took a Screenshot with the Done Reacting button that you have to click, if you don't want to call a second Royal Carriage. In that case, you used your last Action to play Nobles and then (repeatedly) used it to draw 3 cards, such that you don't have any Actions left afterwards. (If that was not the instance when you experienced the problems, it would help to tell us the turn number when it happened.)

0rpheon

Oh you're right, gees how did I overlook that. For some reason I thought I had two actions before playing those nobles.