See opening split sooner

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

At the beginning, the game shows me the contents of my starting deck, and I have to click a button to move past that. This is great.

However, if I click the button I have to wait for my opponents to click their buttons before I can see my first hand. I'd like to be able to see my first hand before they click their buttons.

yed

Cave-O-Sapien

The point of the opening screen is to show what alternate starting cards are present in your deck.

How would you do that AND show what your starting hand is, without adding another step?

yed

I want to leave the step, just show me my hand after I click start.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: yed on 23 February 2018, 10:31:30 PM
I want to leave the step, just show me my hand after I click start.

Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, it seems weird to force a wait there.

YooperJake

I concur with this request.  Initial prompt is nice, but starting hand revealed to each player after clicking "Start Game".  It's nice to use the time to be able to consider your opening moves, which, of course, you can't effectively do unless you know what your starting hand is.

Puk

i agree. i often ask my opponent to click start to see my starting hand (but that's a big sentence to type if you want to ask it politely)
and sometimes i like to wait click start to consider my openings more un-biased. so not having to wait for each other would be the ideal solution.