Sorry about this but the UI changes are not good...

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Unfortunately, the Familiar Cards concept was not useful for the majority of players and has been completely removed. The supposed way to learn cards is restricting them by level now. If you are using automatch, then it will most likely stay at 5 banned + 5 disliked cards.

Stef

Quote from: Ingix on 28 February 2022, 09:10:13 AM
Unfortunately, the Familiar Cards concept was not useful for the majority of players and has been completely removed. The supposed way to learn cards is restricting them by level now. If you are using automatch, then it will most likely stay at 5 banned + 5 disliked cards.

Enough people are troubled by this change though, and it's become quite likely there will be another change in the next week or so to mitigate this. I don't know exactly how yet.

backagain

1) For the Automatching, I select the base set levels and I get matches with advanced cards.
2) Desyncs from the server. When my turn is over, people often ask why my turn is not over yet, but it's over on my side. Must refresh the web page.
3) The kingdom selection interface is very buggy, can't select remodel from base set, even when typing it in the text field.
3) The level of the opponent is no longer displayed.

One law of software development: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."   I don't see any benefits you're going for in this new interface. Seems like change for the sake of change.

Whoever made the decision to change a perfectly good interface has wasted good money paying developers and should be fired. The testing prior to release was quite bad too.

Ingix

1) Unfortunately, the default for the Allies Preview is "Yes", so you will get cards from the soon to be released Dominion: Allies expansion. You should turn it off (Select "No" and deselect "Yes" for Previews, the first line in the automatch pane).

2) It seems to come up rarely, we are not sure yet of the reasons  :(

3) I can confirm that, the base cards seem to be "gone" from my kingdom selection as well. Will investigate and forward the bug!

4) I assume that is a consequence of 1) Preview games are by default unrated, so no rating is shown.

Steppe76

Cant even play platin as rated game? WTF???????????????????????????????
First and last time u got money from me. The weeks before update I played every day for hours, since then not one f... game. Why did u detroy that game? Was this on purpose? So well done then. Goal accomplished.

Turn turn

Each day again i get connection issues after playing 2-3 games, so it seems.It is very annoying how laggy the UI seems to be, mu turns often now take minutes while I usually played it fast in five to 10 seconds. Very frustrating, please tell le what to,do because this is unacceptable.

Ingix

Have you changed your animation speed? You can change it (among other options) during a game by a click on the gear icon:

The animations speed is the slider, the standard value is quite slow for most players, moving the slider dial to the right makes the animations faster.

Turn turn

Yes i tried all options for the animation speed but it has no impact for me :( what other solutions are available?

Ingix

Since I have no idea what the cause of this lag could be, it's hard to say what to do. Are you playing on a tablet/mobile device or a PC/laptop?