new version

Previous topic - Next topic

SANDYCLARK

New version of Dominion doesn't show "ready" on my screen.

Ingix

To me it looks like this.

The button for you indicate you are ready is at the bottom, the glowing green light indicates that another player is ready (in this case, the bot). Which part are you missing, or are you talking about something else?

Dis15

Got a problem while playing with card levels. I have the same problem using both opera and chrome.

Ingix

I'll forward this, can you try to update Chrome, or give the version number?

Dis15

I've just updated, but it does not help. I think my card level index is set now to -1 and there is out of index error or something like.

SANDYCLARK

The Game Options box extends down below the end of the page, and the Ready, Spectate, and Leave Table buttons don't appear.

Ingix

What device are you using?

SANDYCLARK

I am using a Dell PC computer

SabineS

I have the same problem on my Android Samsung tab A tablet in Chrome, Firefox Focus and Samsung Internet browser.
The layout of the My/New Table screen is not ok. The Game Options and Players sections are very high, the Chat terribly short and the Ready etc. buttons are outside of the screen.
Please make dominion playable again, I love your online version and play almost daily.

Ingix

Thanks for the screenshot! I asked for one in another thread you posted in, before I saw that here. I'll add this to the bug list.

wmirkin

The new version doesn't show the Ready button on my Mac when I try to create a room either. When it shows me the Ready button at the end of the game, it doesn't work. HELP!!

Ingix

There is a new version in testing right now at

acceptance.dominion.games

that is supposed to go live later if nothing serious is found. Can you check if that version fixes your problem?

Or you can wait until 1.6.0.6 is deployed to the dominion.games server later.

SANDYCLARK

I went to acceptance.dominion.com and it was the same partial screen.

Ingix

SANDYCLARK, can you post a screenshot and tell me the size of your display is in pixels? And just to confirm again, your are playing on a PC with Windows (I assume)?