Core Cards?

Previous topic - Next topic

leafyscreen

For the "Core" card subscription, it states "easier" cards. Does this mean it will no longer be by set as it was previously?

Will it be something like cards rated level 1 through some level and from all sets?

Stef

Quote from: leafyscreen on 09 March 2022, 05:55:52 PM
For the "Core" card subscription, it states "easier" cards. Does this mean it will no longer be by set as it was previously?

Will it be something like cards rated level 1 through some level and from all sets?

yes, exactly that. On the automatch screen there is a button "View Card Pools" that explains it further.

leafyscreen

I've looked at that but didn't see anything that indicates up to what level you get with the core cards. Did I miss that in the description somewhere? That's what I am wondering about, what levels are included in core? I didn't make that clear enough on my initial question.

Ingix

The core subscription is card pool levels 1-5. Cards come from all sets, for example 15 cards of Allies are part of the Core subscription now.

If you bought the Core subscription after it was introduced, that is exactly what you have. If you got the Core subscription as a "conversion" of a previously bought Silver subscription, you have the cards from the Silver subscription also, until the time the Silver subscription runs out.

leafyscreen

Thank you. That is the exact information I was seeking.