Is it just me?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mersapers

Yesterday (March 9, 2022) I was playing as usual. Then at some point when I was starting a new game, it just froze up. I tried refreshing the game, but just got the "Reconnecting... Cancel or Resign" page. I tried refreshing again, restarting my browser, emptying the cache, restarting my computer (all multiple times over the course of the day)... nothing worked. It still stalls at "Reconnecting...Cancel or Resign" even into today. My subscription is current. All other websites work for me. What else can I do?

Ingix

It's a problem that seems to happen with a very high rate these days.

In order to get out of the Spinning Castle problem, you need to open a private(Firefox) or incognito (Chrome) window , go to dominion.games, enter your Name and Password, but don't click "Login". Instead, click on "Kick and Resign" (rightmost button below the login area). Then you should be able to login normally (no need for private/incognito tab).

grahsand

That worked, thank you for the work around!!

Mersapers

Thank you, Ingix. However, I didn't get a chance to try that. When I tried logging in normally a few minutes ago, it was working. Go figure. But I will keep your workaround in my back pocket for future reference. Appreciate your reply!