Autoplay issues

Previous topic - Next topic

jkommelb

Treasury - asking if I want to topdeck even when it's got always topdeck selected (see game 101515183)

Coin of the Realm: still makes you make a choice even when there is no remaining action to play and/or when there are remaining actions to play and set to Smart Ask (see game 97375831, among many others)

Ingix

The Treasury behaviour is a bug due to changing how Treasury works in the Seaside 2E update. The developer knows about this and it will hopefully be corrected soon.

Coin of the Realm is a problem due to being active most of the time even on Smart Ask, agreed.

jkommelb

So is Coin of the Realm going to be addressed?  This wasn't an issue prior to the most recent update.

Ingix

AFAIK nothing has changed regarding Coin of the Realm in the recent updates. It has "always" been coming up more than it should.

jkommelb

It has always come up even when not needed WHILE THERE ARE STILL ACTIONS in your hand.  But it wouldn't come up when all actions were out of your hand.  Now it's coming up even when you have no action cards remaining.  This is a difference.  There were legitimate reasons that you could want to call it previously even though you hadn't reduced your available actions to zero, but none that I can imagine where you would need it to still be available with no actions to play.  Also, it's not a "smart ask" if it asks no matter what.  So either get rid of the option, or fix it...

Ingix

I tried to replicate this, but for me it would not show the prompt if you had no Action cards left in your hand, it would go straight to the buy phase in this case. If you happen to come across this problem again, it would be nice if you could post the game ID here, so I see when it happens (I guess it needs an additional condition for the preompt to come up).

jkommelb

One game where it occurred is listed in the original post.

Ingix

Thanks I found it. I'll forward this.

jkommelb

FYI, the Coin of the Realm issue occurred again in game 103220641 just now