Bugs with cards such as "WILD HUNT" or "FARM MARKET"

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanrot

Nothing is displayed for cards on which something should be displayed, such as FARM MARKET coins or WILD HUNT points.
So there is no way to see what value the card currently has.

Ingix

You are right, that is a bug  :(
Any tokens and counters on piles are not shown in the UI.

AdamH

Come on, this has happened with every recent major release -- you bundle in UI changes with tons of bugs in them, some of them game-breaking (remember the nausea?) but it's all tied to the new cards so there's no way you can revert it.

This is shameful. You can use any source control at all and implement new cards and new interface changes in separate branches, then merge them. This is just basic software engineering and the fact that you've screwed it up again after I specifically called it out last time shows not only incompetence but just neglect for basic software engineering practice. Doing this makes your job EASIER and it makes the customer's experience better.

I can't wait until the Steam version is completely done. I'm switching and never giving another cent to Shuffleit. Get your act together.

Ingix

I totally agree with you that much went wrong and that it should have been better after the way that Allies was released. As usual, trying to fix bugs at the last minute and making improvements to perceived flaws often results in worse bugs and worse flaws, as has unfortunately happened again.  :-[

AdamH

Ingix

The bug that piles/landscapes don't show any markers on them (debt, VP) has been fixed.