NO CHAT FOR IPAD

Previous topic - Next topic

Nl13

I think The new UI doesn't allow for chat on an iPad.

Haven't been able to chat since Monday or so

Ingix

There has been another report like that. Can you say which browser and version you use?

And what exactly does "no chat" mean. Can't you type anything in or is there no chat area?

Nl13

I can see chats. But I cannot type anything. I have tried safari and chrome on iOS.

Ingix

Thanks, will forward that.

Ingix

This should have been fixed during the Wednesday preview update. It would be nice if you (or anybody else using an iPad) could check this and report the result. Of course tests where made in test builds, but I'd rather be sure it works in the live version (and I can't test this myself for lack of an iPad).

Meowcat

Chat isn't working for me in the game or post game. It is working in the "My Table" window. Would have been nice to have tonight when another player wouldn't let me undo after a glitch and I couldn't explain what was happening! 

Nahneah

I am also having the same problem On my IPad. There is no area for me to type a reply in where you would normally get A box that says message there just isn't one. I did find that if I swipe up with my Apple Pencil lean get my keypad and type a reply however l cant see what I am typing until I hit enter. I have updated my iPad and restarted my iPad several times. Would really appreciate any help to fix this issue. Thankyou

Nahneah

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I just played a game (19/12/2022) and the chat function for Ipad is working as normal. Thank you

Ingix