Can't right click on split piles' hidden cards

Previous topic - Next topic

jkommelb

You used to be able to right click on the split pile, then right click on the other card that it showed (i.e. Settlers/Bustling Village).  Now, if you right click on the split pile, it shows both cards, but you can't select the second card to be able to read it more closely or set auto-actions. 

Game 112985859

Ingix

jkommelb

Ingix

This is fixed now. I tested with many split piles, artifacts and cards that cause some non-supply pile to be there.

jkommelb

Not fixed in the game I'm currently playing (113260856, with Page); while you can select each of the Travellers from the sidebar, when you select one the images that pull up of the others are not selectable.

Ingix

Thanks for giving feedback!  :) That game (it was the next one, btw) can't be loaded, as Druid is in it. But I checked just now on both Firefox and Chrome, and it worked both time. Do you use another browser or a mobile/tablet version?

jkommelb

jkommelb

This is still an issue with Travellers.  Game 113975530

Ingix

I made a video demonstrating how that (sometimes) doesn't work on my PC when I click really fast. I forwarded it, hoping that it helps figure the issue out.