Can you remove the auto play option from walled villages that are princed? I just lost my princed village, because I had no other cards to play that turn, and forgot I had autoplay on. So in those cases, I would just still ask the player whether they want to top deck, even if they have auto play ;)
When I try to log in I get the error message "Server connection was closed or could not be established".
The funny thing is, this happens on all the devices that are in my wifi. If I go into the page from the phone or via a hotspot, everything works fine. I am not sure its related to the release but yesterday I could still play fine from my network.
Already restarted the modem.
Any hints on what could cause that / how I could fix it?
Research says that the cards should be put face down. And does not mention reveal. Yet if I click on my name after playing it, I see which cards are set aside for the next turn. I guess thats not how its supposed to be?
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots If there was a campain I would probably go through it once (and try to get all stars, if there was a star system). But its nothing I really need.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles I never play bots.
2. A strong bot. I never play bots.
4. Options for timed games Yes! I would play all my games on timed mode.
5. Options for undo settings Yes, automatic undos if no information was revealed would be nice.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends. Would not use it with friends, but would participate in bigger tournaments.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table Sometimes I would use it. I guess I would rather have a "search game with friend" option, and then wait until one of my friends searches for a game. But then again, I am not sure how often I would use that either.
8. More translations (to what language?) Not needed for me.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/... I would like to have for instance library better, as its not always easy to see which card you are currently keeping/discarding. But overall, I like the current way. Its fast :)
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ... There should be a way to see the bottom of split piles, though it does not matter for me anymore, now that I know them ;)
10. Option to hide the log Only in a last step, once I really have all information displayed easily seeable during the game.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?) Would like it, but I have a rather large phone, and the current version, while being playable, is way away from being playable comfortably. So I guess it would need a major overhaul, and I am now sure its worth the time.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?) I do not have an iPhone.
13. Downloadable game logs Rarely needed for me
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...) I gues its too much effort to have constant moderation. But an easier way for reportig people would still be nice.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion Not for me
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online. Not for me
I REALLY would like to see my rating improvement / loss after each game. I think you are using too little gameification in the client. Instead of having a 56.7 rating, it would be very nice to be Lvl 56, and see that I only need a few more wins in a row to reach lvl 57. Maybe having a progressbar that shows me how far away I am from winning / loosing a level.
I sometimes would like an option to only play against people who bought cards as well. While I am usually all for sharing, there is two problems I have with it here: 1) I am not a huge fan of "please wait, need to read cards first" comments, 2) more importantly: People who dont own cards apparently need to wait for a while, right now. That makes many of them leave the PC for a while, or tab into another window. Thus, when the game starts, I often have to wait for them to show up. Not forever, but just enough to annoy me ;)
If there is an easy way to fix this, quickbuy for sauna games should be fixed: If I have a silver, a gold, and 6 copper on my hand, and buy a province with quickbuy, the game might select the silver and the copper for the buying. Then, if I trash one of the copper with the silver, my gold is never played and I am left with 7 coins, cant play more treasures and cant buy the province. Run into this a few times. But still, its a minor issue (as all the issues I have), that would be solved if I could undo without asking permission.
Whenever I set a game up to play with a friend, before the friend arrives several other people join my table. I usually tell them I am waiting for someone, and they leave again. It does not bother me at all.
But it makes me wonder: Why do they do this? Why go click through random tables, instead of using automatch? Is anyone of you who are doing this here on the forum and can explain it to me? ;)
I am quite sure, it was not people missing the "start game" button. It just seemed that a surprisingly high amount of people suddenly did not see the notifications of the game start. But I guess if there were no changes, it was just random coincidends.
Recently, I have experienced way more people who did not realize that their game started, than usual. I dont mean people who read the cards, but people who dont react to chat and just seem to be away for the first minutes. Its starting to get annoying.
Have there been any modifications to the notification at the game start?
I would really like to be able to play X (3?) rated games per day against my friends (maybe x per day per friend?).
The reasoning behind it is that I really like the friend list, and I made tons of friends already. But since I only play ranked games, I rarely ever meet them. Thus, if I could challenge them for some limited games per day, the friend list would make a lot more sense for me.
Now I understand that this still leaves a possibility for abuse. But abuse will always be possible, and it seems that with that system, abuse related to playing against "fake friend accounts" would have rather high effort for rather low gain.
I get that this is not going to be on your high priority list, but maybe we could discuss and refine the idea, and when the time comes, it might be interesting to have a look at it.