Re: Releases

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamH

Quote from: xtruffles on 07 August 2020, 08:31:33 PM
Quote from: AdamH on 28 July 2020, 09:02:00 PM
Well I guess I can assume that no actual effort was taken to see what the real users of the software actually want

mfw I'm not a real user.  :(

People like you and me are going to pay for the software no matter how bad it is. I paid money for Goko for crying out loud. Making us happy does not affect how successful Shuffleit is and how many resources they have to make the software better, which it desperately needs.

Shuffleit needs to solicit feedback from the people who can actually make a difference here. The fact that there is no effort in doing this or any other valid software engineering practice that would make their lives easier and improve the software is the real concern.

xtruffles

Quote from: AdamH on 09 August 2020, 04:40:20 PM
Quote from: xtruffles on 07 August 2020, 08:31:33 PM
Quote from: AdamH on 28 July 2020, 09:02:00 PM
Well I guess I can assume that no actual effort was taken to see what the real users of the software actually want

mfw I'm not a real user.  :(

People like you and me are going to pay for the software no matter how bad it is. I paid money for Goko for crying out loud. Making us happy does not affect how successful Shuffleit is and how many resources they have to make the software better, which it desperately needs.

Shuffleit needs to solicit feedback from the people who can actually make a difference here. The fact that there is no effort in doing this or any other valid software engineering practice that would make their lives easier and improve the software is the real concern.

I love the client. And I just gave positive feedback. I think it's incredibly value to pay for such a great online platform and I am very grateful.