Signups 2017 Dominion Online Championship

Previous topic - Next topic

drsteelhammer

Hey everyone,

if you want to participate in the tournament, please use this thread to sign up.
Check out the Approved Tournament Signups a bit later on.

If your username on Dominion Online is different from your forum username, please mention it in your post. Please remember that your account should have 20 rated games played by September, 15th.

The tournament will start on September, 18th. Signups officially end on September, 11th. There may be a few more spots available to fill up the bracket, but if you want to garuantee your spot, sign up before the deadline.

Please use this thread only to sign up. You can ask questions or make comments here and read the rules here. Other types of comments will be moved/removed from here. If you need to sign out, simply remove your previous post.

Please be aware that you must be a Gold subscriber during the tournament to play. That means being subscribed to every expansion including Empires, between September 15th until at least November 15th.

----

皆様へ、

このスレッドで参加登録をすることで、大会に参加できます。

ドミニオン・オンラインのユーザー名とフォーラムのユーザー名が異なる場合、そのことを明記してください。9月15日までに順位戦を20局以上行うことを忘れないでください。

大会は9月18日に始まりますが、参加登録の締切は9月11日です。対戦表が埋まるまでは追加で登録することも可能ですが、必ず参加したいという方は、締切前に登録をしてください。

このスレッドは参加登録「のみに」使用してください。質問等はこちらで受け付けます。ルールについてはこちらをご覧ください。参加登録以外の投稿はこのスレッドから削除されます。参加登録を取り消したい場合、登録を表明した投稿を削除してください。

matchstick2017

Sign me up. My id on dominion is matchStick2016

jsh

Jsh357

I will link my PayPal in a bit so you can all skip the middleman.

capitalzed