January brought the big feedback thread, that will hopefully result in new interface (and other) features.
Modifications in February 2018:
- Added (now fixed) In-game autoplay setting bug, which sometimes can cause the radio button for "Off" to not be clickable.
- Added Possession log clearing bug, which will clear the log when you possess another player, and when you 'come back' to play as yourself.
- Added (now fixed)Chrome upside down text bug, which will not print upside down text on cards (usually affects opponent's discrd pile and their hands, when visible). Updated it later when it became clear that not a Chrome update but a bugfix for version 1.3.12 was the cause.
- 1.3.12 fixed the In-game autoplay setting bug for some card's autoplay settings during a game.
- 184.108.40.206 fixed the Chrome upside down text bug introduced in 1.3.12 for Chrome.